
Trip Summary
Gold Coast
Drive
After 4 days, Slokky still had trouble controlling it, and I'm not sure if that's due to his lack of skills or the sensitivity of the car. Either way, it wasn't a very smooth drive. Our little black Yaris certainly got a lot of looks because of that though. It's not a bad looking car, and its design points are definitely nicer than the Echo and the Corolla.
Rating - 3
Comfort
Besides the bump factor, not bad. There was the standard air-con, CDs, as well as electric windows and central locking. The seat was soft enough, but I probably wouldn't want to sit in the back. There are loads of nooks and crannies for you to store stuff, but the boot is quite small.
Rating - 3
Service
For once we went with Hertz, and I can't fault their service. Unlike those people at Kings Cross when we rented the Corolla (due to the stupid people who did the hit and run). They were available when we arrived on our late flight and we just filled in a form to return the car for our early morning flight.
Rating - 4
Value
Around $30 per day for our troubles. We only needed to fill up one tank too which was a bonus.
Rating - 4
Clean
I think apart from that experience in Venice, all rental cars have been immaculate. This one had a few small scratches on the outside though.
Rating - 3
Zoom Points - 17
Info
Toyota Yaris YR Hatchback
Website
No comments:
Post a Comment