Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 3 6/5/07 - Australia

Newcastle -> Sydney

Highlight

  • Wow, the first holiday I haven't enjoyed for a long time. I'd forgotten why I don't go on holidays with my family...I swear when I have a family, I am not going to annoy them!
  • After another restless night, with the front door alarm going off constantly and drunk uni students patrolling the halls, we set off for the Honeysuckle Markets, Newcastle's premier market. Well, put it this way, there were about 10 stalls that's about it, so we were able to buy some bread and veg and go home to have brekkie.
  • On the way back, drove past some of the "sights" of Newcastle, the Red-Light District, and the Newcastle Steelworks.
  • After our "lunch", it was time for the long drive home, watching a game of soccer, before finally arriving home.

Food

No comments: