Friday, May 01, 2009

Day 8 16/3/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • Got my breakfast for free again…I think they charged me wrong the first time….anyway.
  • Harriot’s is under renovation, so all food is now served at EB Green’s… Maybe that’s why we get hot food now.
  • Horrible day where I worked from 8am to 7:30 pm.
  • Had another unexciting lunch at the canteen.
  • Finally got to meet some of the IT guys I have been talking to for a long time at dinner, at the infamous Century Grill. I went with Lee San’s recommendation of Chili which turned out to be a dud of course, but the mussels were very nice. It was definitely fun to have dinner with people I have only heard about.

Food

  • Hyatt breakfast:
    • French toast and maple syrup
    • fresh fruit
  • chicken noodle soup
  • Century Grill dinner:
    • Century Nachos ($6.50) - Fresh Corn Chips, Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Jalapenos, Red Beans, Sour Cream & Pico De Gallo and Chicken ($2.50 extra)
    • Spicy Chili ($3 cup) - Very Very Hot
    • Apple Walnut Salad ($8.50) - Fresh Greens Topped with Crumbly Bleu & a Brown Sugar Vinaigrette
    • Steamed Mussels ($8.50) - One Pound Of Mussels In A White Wine, Garlic & Butter Sauce With Grilled Bread

No comments: