Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lufthansa Flight LH 4751

Time

We left on a busy time from Heathrow so I was expecting chaos, but no such drama. The plane took off and landed around 10 minutes from scheduled time.

Rating - 4

Comfort

Yup, the same seat as the other flight except this time of course the middle is filled. I think they are not bad for short haul. And there was no entertainment or anything to report on, not to mention any gifts.

Rating - 3.5

Service

Being our 3rd Lufthansa flight, I was starting to expect some pretty nice and decent service. The attendants were ok at Heathrow and ok on the flight, but my expectations had been raised.

Rating - 3.5

Allowance/Gifts

They let through 48kg, and the process was pretty fast, nothing like the horror stories I've heard about Heathrow. We didn't get any upgrades though. Again no gifts not it was to be another short
flight.

Rating - 3.5

Food

ok for a 1.5 hour flight. We got a bread roll with some pretty tasty cheese and lettuce. It was not bad but it was nothing compared to business class. I'll actually like to know what they get in business class normally, you would almost eat non-stop!

Rating - 3.5

Value

This was our 4th leg of our Round the World Fare with Lufthansa, which costs a total of $1779 + $665 in taxes, not bad for the amount of travel you get. We could've got it cheaper but Flight Centre ripped us off.

Rating - 4.5

Jumbo Points - 22.5

Info

London -> Munich
Website

No comments: