Time
The plane, to our relief, took off at 6:30 instead of 6:15 and arrived very close to the stated 1 hour and 7 minutes later, at 7:35, so was 10 minutes earlier than expected.
Rating - 5
Comfort
We flew in a Boeing 737, which is much squishshier than the Jetstar Airbus. Because of our check-in fun, I wasn't sitting next to Slokky (yeah!), but I ended up being squished between 2 old men (boo!). One was coughing and then snoring the whole time, at least the other one was ok. The seats are much narrower than Jetstar, but there's still enough legroom.
Rating - 3
Service
"Marky Mark" and his crew were a happy lot, especially for such an early hour. They got along very well and kept cracking those corny jokes about how good looking the crew were. The service was good and the announcements timely. Certainly better than Jetstar.
The check-in crew didn't really make us feel relaxed or calm when we checked-in, joining in the frenzy with us. At least they tried their best to get us on the plane I suppose?
Rating - 3.5
Allowance/Gifts
No freebies, not even headphones. I did take the in flight mag, which always has an interesting entrepreneurial article.
Rating - 2
Food
The usual options for purchase. We were too rush and too squished to enjoy our own food.
Rating - 1.5
Value
14,000 points plus $39 taxes
Rating - 1
Jumbo Points - 16
Info
Sydney -> Melbourne
6 Apr 07, 6:15 - 7:45
Website
No comments:
Post a Comment