Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 3 11/3/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • Had one meeting today, but otherwise an uneventful day at the office. The highlight was probably getting my security pass from the weirdo who has all these America Most Wanted pictures up on his wall…I don’t get my pass until tomorrow so still need to rely on people in the meantime.
  • The great weather didn’t last by the afternoon. It was so so windy…I was planning ot walk back to the hotel, but I was absolutely blown away by the end, so ended up waiting in the cold, behind some posters, for the tram.
  • Went to dinner by myself again, this time tired Laughlin’s…it’s a bar/bistro but it was dead on a Wednesday night. The food took so long to arrive, and then it didn’t taste that great. Although there was a mountain of it.
  • I ate so little that I ended up taking some time because I felt guilty.

Food

  • Hyatt breakfast:
    • yoghurt with dried fruit and nut
    • blueberry muffin
  • minestrone
  • Laughlin’s dinner:
    • Buffalo Wings ($8.95) - Hot
    • Spinach Salad ($8.95) - Baby Spinach, Shredded Cheese, Onion, Tomato, Olives, Cucumbers, Almond Slivers, Bacon, Croutons , Egg with Hot Bacon Dressing

No comments: