Day 4 12/3/09 - USA
Buffalo
Highlight
- I finally got my pass…hurray.
- Spent most of my day on the phone on a call with Chicago, except they kept discussing things that were on a board, so it was useless for me to follow. I really should’ve gone there instead of to Buffalo, but they would never let me go.
- Ate my huge salad for lunch so didn’t even grace the canteen.
- Went to the HSBC Arena to watch the Buffalo Sabres vs Florida Panthers. The Sabres won 3-1, so the crowd was happy. Apparently because it was a Thursday night and also because these people weren’t real rivals, the crowd was subdue. Still, there were so many people there, it was exciting. Not much atmosphere, not compared to the English football .
- Enjoyed American food, and watched American kitsch… Kiss cam, dance cam, lost of campness in general.
- Food was revolting…I only managed to eat about a quarter, but I was full from beer
- A quick hop on the tram back so it wasn’t too bad.
Food
- Hyatt breakfast:
- yoghurt with dried fruit and nut
- blueberry danish
- Spinach Salad
- jumbo hotdog ($3.50)
- butter popcorn
- draught beer
- sour lollies
No comments:
Post a Comment