Friday, October 20, 2006

Achat in Augsburg


Room

I'm beginning to think that German hotels all look the same! I didn't know that Achat is actually a chain until I arrived. The building was huge but ugly, the room was again, quite big, with nice blankets, big beds, but flat pillows.

Rating - 3

Facilities

Not too bad, they had all the usuals, plus a nice bowl of lollies at the front. Finally finding somewhere where they supply the shower caps was good too. Again, no fridge or Internet.

The staff were nice and friendly. They did make a mistake with our bill, charging us for breakfast when we didn't have any. This was all fixed quickly when I told them the mistake though.

Rating - 3

Location

It's outside the city centre, but we had a car and there were plenty of parking. There's good public transport, with trams not that far away, so it's all good.

Rating - 3.5

Value

We paid 51 Euro, which was ok for that area and size. The breakfast that we were slugged was actually 12 Euros - good thing you can choose not to have it, as I think you can definitely eat A LOT with 12 Euros.

Rating - 3.5

Snooze Points - 13

Info

Servicezentrale,
Untere Hauptstrasse 11,
68766 Hockenheim
Phone +49-(0) 62 05-20 49 0
Website

No comments: