
Trip Summary
Munich -> Frankfurt am Main
Drive
Well, we got "upgraded" to an auto, so that was very good for my peace of mind. As you know, there ain't no speed limit in Germany so we made sure we tested the baby out. At one stage we reached 220km/h and I have to say, this baby handled it no probs. Slokky said it was very good to drive so I'll take his word for it.
Rating - 5
Comfort
So this is what's it's like to have a luxury car. Electric seat, adjustable for height and tilt, loads of storage room, individual reading light, individual temperature control, everything is adjustable from the steering wheel to the radio. There's plenty of leg room and the interior is of course leather. The best thing though, the sun roof. I LOVE sun roofs, I think I will get one in my next car...
Rating - 4.5
Service
I didn't see the staff at Munich but they were really strict on the time of pick-up and drop off, but like the rest of Germany, were extremely efficient. At drop off, they were also efficient, but they were more lenient on the time (we got stuck in a traffic jam so was late) and they were helpful, as well as being pretty good looking... (they were females)
Rating - 4
Value
It was $410 for the 2 days so I guess this is what you get. I guess if you can afford it then go for it.
Rating - 3
Clean
Back to the standard I expect. It was very clean inside, but there was a bit of dirt on the outside.
Rating - 4
No comments:
Post a Comment