Sunday, October 05, 2008

Day 8 9/12/07 - USA

San Francisco -> Minnesoda -> London

Highlight

  • Early morning start, walked to bus depot as the BART wasn’t running yet.
  • Took awhile to find the right bus, but after that it was easy, and got there with just the right time again.
  • Got "selected" for screening, so at least I got to bypass the queue. Even though the tests were longer, at least they were more interesting. Did an air test where I had to walk through this device thing, then got all my stuff checked and my shoes tested, at least it passed the time.
  • Flight was very full, but at least on time. I couldn’t choose a nice seat though as everyone else could check in on-line. I was squashed in the middle seat and at the back of the plane.
  • Lunch at Minnesoda/St Paul, walked the whole airport and wrote my blog to pass time. At least I didn’t have to pick up my bag.
  • No queues at the airport, so I got home nice and early.

Food

  • caramel slice
  • oat and berry bran muffin
  • cheese scone
  • oyster biscuits
  • NW airline dinner:
    • lettuce salad
    • chicken, mash and vegetables
    • cheese and biscuits
    • apple pieces
    • apple juice
    • egg and cheese roll

No comments: