Thursday, October 18, 2007

Etihad Airways Flight EY11

Time

The airport was much less crowded on this transit, and I managed to grab a free Internet straight away, so the time passed quickly. We took off 30 minutes late because we were waiting for some passenger for some baggage? Anyhow, it all worked out well, we arrived back to London on time.

Rating - 4

Comfort

This Airbus A346 was the most crowded I've been on. Granted, it still wasn't full and I sat next to this lovely (but old) gentleman who got my bags and graciously moved for me anytime I needed to go to the loo! I didn't do too much, just finished watching Invisible (strange but compelling), and The Wendell Baker Story (I still don't know what that was about).

Rating - 4

Service

Well, they weren't very good at delivering the drinks, so I actually had to press the call button twice to get some sort of juice. Besides that, the usual friendly Etihad service I have now come to expect.

Rating - 3

Allowance/Gifts

The usual.

Rating - 3

Food

Well, it's the same menu as the Abu Dhabi to Jburg flight, so I got to try another item on the menu. If I were trying with them all the time, you could get bored with the menu. Fortunately, my breakfast was pretty nice. I still don't like the dry bread they serve, but apart from that, all good and plenty of it too.

Rating - 3

Value

Part of my 439 Pound flight deal.

Rating - 3

Jumbo Points - 20

Info

Abu Dhabi -> London
15 Oct 07, 02:55 - 07:40
Website

No comments: