Time
I didn't have to check in or get my luggage again, so it was a very easy transit from the airport. They didn't really provide any information though, so I had to find it all out by myself. We had to line up for ages for the X-ray machine, and all these other people pushed in because their flight was leaving.
Once I got to Jburg, our bags took AGES to arrive, and there was this confusion with the luggage belt, so we were running around everywhere.
Rating - 3
Comfort
Airbus A332. I had to sit next to some really fat guy, just my luck, especially when more than half the flight was empty. I moved the first change i got and nabbed a 2 seater, so I was able to have a semi lie down.
The In-flight entertainment system was not working properly, it keeps not working after seeing 1 movie, on both of the seats I was on, but luckily this flight was at sleeping down so it wasn't too bad, but I still can't sleep on the plane. I only managed to fit in The Ex (much better than I thought).
Rating - 3.5
Service
Well, maybe because it was a night flight? But the staff definitely didn't deliver as much water. Other than that, they were great. The captain wasn't as informative than the other flights, but better than all the other airlines anyway.
Rating - 4
Allowance/Gifts
The same eye-patch thing.
Rating - 2.5
Food
Food was not that great again, but there were lots. We got a small meal before we took off and an ok breakfast, but no ice-cream.
Rating - 2.5
Value
Part of my 439 Pound flight deal.
Rating - 3
Jumbo Points - 18.5
Info
Abu Dhabi -> Johannesburg
28 Sep 07, 02:25 - 08:20
Website
No comments:
Post a Comment