Sunday, October 04, 2009

Day 4 25/6/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • Tired again after the late night last night, so didn’t get up and go to gym.
  • The weather started turning bad, with bad storm.
  • Lots of issues at work, so worked like a dog.
  • Managed to not go into the canteen – which was a good thing.
  • Finally got out of there before 7pm, went to the grocery store and picked up some Palmers stuff and also got some chips and chocolates that are only available in America.
  • Didn’t go out for dinner as I wanted to go to the gym and also do my laundry.
  • Since I was so full from Subway I didn’t eat until 9pm, so had to eat at the hotel again. The food was so-so, but I really need to get out!

Food

  • Doubletree breakfast:
    • Breakfast Wrap: Scrambled eggs, bacon and cheddar cheese in a flour tortilla($6.25)
    • Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice ($2.25)
  • Subway lunch:
    • 6” meatball sub
    • lemon iced tea
    • white macadamia cookie
    • oatmeal and raisin cookie
  • Doubletree dinner:
    • bread with butter
    • Mediterranean Salad Chicken Scallopini – Grilled Chicken Breast in a Lemon Caper Sauce, with Rice Pilaf, Asparagus

No comments: