Sunday, October 04, 2009

Day 8 29/6/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • I had a very good sleep so wasn’t that tired, ready to face another day.
  • Luckily didn’t have too many issues today so got a bit of work done.
  • Had Subway again because nothing in the canteen appealed, but bad mistake. I felt so bloated and so sleepy I couldn’t concentrate all afternoon.
  • Didn’t need to entertain for dinner again, so went out to try the Italian…I was actually a bit stuffed full of carbs, but what the heck, the pastas all sounded very appealing.
  • Food was ok, not anything special, but I did managed to score myself a free cannoli since they had run out of ingredients for more so they gave me one for free.

Food

  • Doubletree breakfast:
    • Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice ($2.25)
    • Pancakes: Stack of three buttermilk pancakes served with fresh berries and whipped cream ($7.95)
  • Subway sweet onion chicken teriyaki ($5.20)
  • Aroma dinner:
    • bread with olive oil and balsamic
    • Rigatoni with pulled pork, sweet corn and peas in a cream sauce ($17)

No comments: