Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 10 6/5/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • Used my full breakfast coupon so I didn’t have to eat the same bland stuff again.
  • Got stuck doing the stupid data entry again. I can’t believe it, I hate this job.
  • Stayed very late entering the rules, but the gym was so full I didn’t even stay for long. There was no space to even do testing.
  • Went with Fred and Vince to another barbeque place. The ribs were really nice and the other meat decent, but I think I am beginning to get tired of all the American food.
  • The weather has turned bad again, it was bucketing down when we left.

Food

  • Hyatt breakfast:
    • crab cake egg benedict
    • orange juice
  • mixed salad
  • cranberry and grape juice
  • Fat Bobs dinner:
    • 2 meat platter with Memphis Pulled Pork Butt and St. Louis Pork Ribs
    • Sweet Potato Fries
    • Cornbread
    • Great Lakes Conways Irish Red

No comments: