Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 9 5/5/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • Well, AS is back to work so I had another frustrating and annoying day. Luckily I was able to arrange a few conference calls with IT without AS’s presence, so I actually learnt something.
  • Had a nice meal for lunch afterall.
  • Found out that Fred is here so at least there is a few more people to socialise with.
  • Went to the gym, didn’t do much, but made it to the monthly Hyatt party, where I met the travel relations manager and a whole bunch of frequent travellers. Good thing was that now I have a lot of contacts if I have a problem with my room or if I want some company. We had quite a good time just chatting, and Fred joined us as well.

Food

  • Hyatt breakfast:
    • yoghurt with dried fruit and nuts
    • orange juice
    • blueberry bagel with cream cheese
    • fresh fruit
  • Spanish Pork Chops with Refried Beans and Roasted Corn
  • Cinco de Mayo party:
    • tacos
    • tortilla chips with guacamole, sour cream, salsa
    • cheese tortilla
    • margarita

No comments: