Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 8 4/5/09 - USA

New York -> Buffalo

Highlight

  • It was still raining this morning when I stepped out. Luckily my flight wasn’t delayed as a result.
  • Managed to check into the Hyatt (they gave me a noisy and disabled room even though I asked for a quiet one) and made it to work before 9am. The slow check-in chick in training didn’t help matters.
  • Luckily work was not v busy as it was public holiday in both UK and HK.
  • Nothing at all to eat for lunch, so I had a chilli.
  • Everyone has been banned from travel this week, so there is absolutely nobody in Buffalo. I managed to make it to the gym for once, and then just had a quiet, but very nice dinner (especially the crème brulee) at EB Greens. I don’t know why no one likes EB Green.

Food

  • orange and cranberry muffin
  • Jamba Juice Pomegranate Pick Me Up - A healthy Smoothie made with Promogranate Juice, Mixed Berry Juice, Real Whole Strawberries and Blueberries, Raspberry Sherbet
  • chilli with biscuits
  • EB Green's:
    • garlic bread
    • house salad with blue cheese, walnuts and mandarin
    • Queen Size Prime Rib 16 oz with baked potato
    • Crème Brule

No comments: