Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 4 30/4/09 - USA

Buffalo

Highlight

  • Another crappy day at the office, but at least now Andrew has left, so you can actually hear yourself think.
  • They issued a travel alert warning, so everyone else’s trips are all cancelled. So, I am by myself next week.
  • Went out with Joe and Vince for dinner at Bacchus again. I didn’t mind since I like Bacchus. What I wasn’t pleased about was Joe ordered a $75 wine and then ordered the most expensive meals, then we had to split the bill.
  • I left the guys to drink at Darcy McGee’s and went back for a swim with a whole bunch of teenagers (not fun at all), but at least I got some exercise in after all that eating.

Food

  • Hilton breakfast:
    • fresh fruit
    • orange juice
    • omelette with cheese, tomato and mushroom
    • raisin scone with cream cheese
  • pizza with tomato
  • cauliflower
  • Bacchus:
    • Porcini Mushroom Soup ($7)
    • Duck ($26) - duck confit / boneless breast, mango and greens salad, sesame reduction

No comments: