Day 10 16/8/11 - Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Highlight
- Another good night sleep and an early start…with bread again
- Lunch with uncle and aunty at Modern. I really enjoyed the food, although we ordered so much and I couldn’t pay again.
- Was going to eat noodles, but decided to just get sushi and drink and go to hotel to pack.
- The wok basically took up all the room so good thing I brought 2 suitcases.
- Managed to get to the gym as well today.
Food
- Yama:
green tea and red bean
- chocolate
- cheese
- seafood
- cranberry
- sesame
- Modern China restaurant:
- wonton chicken
- xiao lun bao
- fried sweet and sour fish
- stir-fried vegetables
- stir-fried meat and eggplant
- dan dan noodles
- taro and tapioca soup
- Taste deluxe sushi set ($88)
- Gong Cha red bean and pudding tea ($17)
- pear
No comments:
Post a Comment