Day 8 14/8/11 - Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Highlight
- Really tired after no sleep this morning. Company was ok I suppose but didn't get to do stuff I like go for a swim.
- Went to Causeway Bay to eat and shop for wok. Couldn’t convince aunties not to buy anything for Allie so we ended up baby shopping.
- Aunties decided to accompany me to grandma's house, and bought lots of stuff along
- I got 10x the fuss that mum usually does out.
- Had to eat all these fruit I didn't want and prawns, and wasn't allowed to eat any skin or fat. Really boring and stressful.
- At least I managed to convince everyone to let me pay since I said HSBC was paying for it.
- Dinner was v early so I got to escape.
Food
-
Tsui Wah:
- Abalone and Ham macaroni
- scrambled eggs with bun
- tea
- Milk egg tart
- watermelon
- Tasteful tseung kwan o Hang Hau:
- cold cuts combination
- roast duck with yam
- steamed prawns
- steamed groper
- vegetables stir-fried with garlic
- papaya syrup soup
No comments:
Post a Comment